Monday, March 31, 2008

WHINER.....

I cant believe what a whiner i can be...i'm just so cranky today...then to top it off, our coffee maker quit working, so hubby calls the manufacturer...and they fall all over themselves promising to replace it...but I GET TO DEAL WITH THEM...fun, fun...so the guy calls and applogizes for all the problem...tells me the 48 steps i need to take to get a refund check from them, because these certain coffee makers were recalled...due TO CATCHING ON FIRE! anyway...so i have to take all these steps and then I will get a refund IN 4 TO 6 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEKS...not days, WEEKS...and they call themselves CUSTOMER SERVICE...that is not service,

4-6 weeks is time enough to do the following:

to get a midterm report from your childs school
for spring to spring...after that blasted groundhog sees or doesnt see his shadow...
for my hair to grow out and show the grey roots
a toddler to learn to walk or to be potty trained
a summer to be half over
a broken bone to heal
recover from major surgery
my garden to be planted and the plants to be growing
my son to grow 2 inches

ok, so you get my point...pitiful...

1 comment:

~Lisa~ said...

We just got a new coffee maker. Would you like to borrow our old cheapy one for the next 4-6 weeks? I'd be happy to lend it to ya'...probably even give it to ya'!

Oh! And where the heck can you finish a semester of college in 4-6 weeks?! Sign me up. Lol. But I get your point! :)~