Friday, March 7, 2008

Weekend

I am so excited I am meeting my oldest and dearest friend, whom I havent seen in over a year! We are spending the weekend at a womens conference...she has always been the one who knows EVERYTHING, good and bad about me, and NEVER judges...she has always been the one I could tell anything too and she helps me put it into perspective...There are so many things going on lately in my life that i dont understand, and i am so looking forward to being able to talk to each other and work through all these issues that plague me...and i know she has many obstacles and stresses she's been dealing with that she needs to get off her chest...it will be an emotional weekend, but i know how much better i will feel when it's over....



She is dealing with so much, supporting her entire family, step kids who i know she loves with all her heart, but who present her with so many challenges, i know she stresses about, I cant even imagine what she goes through daily. She has a beautiful boy, who holds all her hopes and dreams, he is a very special little guy...so smart, so handsome and loves his mommy with all that he is.



we were talking yesterday, and realized we have been friends for 25 years...how strange to have a friend that long...and not feel old enough to have a friend that long...



so once i get everyone packed and ready...off i go tomorrow morning...(again with the mornings...yikes!!!)

1 comment:

~Lisa~ said...

Dang. How old did you say you were?! LOL!

I know, I know. Younger than me, right?