Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Everywoman

Last night was Magnificient! I was able to share my reading, and I pray that it touched at least one person...for that it is worth it! And to top off my night, my very good friend "L" (who will now be referred to with her initial ONLY, just to be respectful :) was not feeling well, still came to support me....How blessed am I? WOW!

I think we were able to share the message of ridding ourselves of the madness in our lives...our turnout was smaller, but with the day change, we expected it....so it's all good.

To add to the evening, when i returned home... I had told my son there was a song i heard last weekend at Hearts, "You'll always be my son" by Cheri Keegy, I wanted to play for him...(he's sentimental like his momma); I brought up her myspace page and the song began...my boy sat down on my lap (a treat for a mom of a 10 yr old) and put his arm around me and i began to sing along, he squeezed me a little tighter...and we shared in the song's message...what a God moment....

No comments: