Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I just dont get it....

ok, so we all make mistakes right? Sometimes very bad mistakes...but isn't that what makes us human? I just dont understand why some people take joy in others mistakes? those who know me know i made a "giaganto" one, I fell hard and learned a lot through all, and hope i am a better person for having gone through it...and it was over 2 yrs ago...but my question is WHY...certain people, and they so know who they are, not only take joy in them, but take it one step further to gossip about that person behind their back...I have never understood malicious gossip, i admit to sometimes asking someone "what's up with this or that" or "is it true that...whatever happened" but i dont run to tell anyone who will listen...especially something that might hurt that person or their family, further by spreadding it all over our small town...

And the kicker to this situation, is that the one doing all the "spreading" claims to be such a christian woman...what is up with that? I was always taught and believe deep in my soul that if someone has to tell you what a great christian they are...then there in lies a problem...

I know that God will judge them in the end...but it is so hard going through a situation like this...i'm trying to forgive, truly...but how many times do you just roll over and take it? To even go and confront this person, would do no good...of this I am sure...

But the upside is that i have found out who my true friends really are...

1 comment:

~Lisa~ said...

{{{Hugs}}}

God is watching.