Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Long time.....sorry




It's been a CRAZY SUMMER! I cant believe it is coming to an end. :( I have a lot to blog about, but so little time...I'll start with June...work, cookout, work, sleepover, sleepover, cookout...baseball, baseball, baseball!!! That about covers it! (i'll add pics later!)

However, Baseball went so much better this year! T-man had a wonderful coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One that believed that kids only get better with practice! Go figure! He had so much fun even though we only won one game....oh well.....it is only farm league...right?

July was a whole other story...we were getting prepped for the craft fair that a friend and I were participating in. The 4th of July...nice day, but low sales for me...she did wonderful, but i just didn't have the $$$ to invest, so i only made a little. I'm happy for her and her girls who did so well!!! I'm working on speciality pieces, and leaving it at that...if only to find an investor :) dreams!!!! :(

I must add though, that on the 4th we went to a nearby town with all our friends, and my mom came which was wonderful, she is such a wonderful Nana, but the big shocker was that my DAD came too!!! There's a whole other story, but it was so nice to have him there too!!! My cup was overflowing that day for sure!!!






We also took a trip to some caves nearby (OK almost 2 hrs away) but it was great...until i decided to take scoot to swim under the waterfall...I've always wanted to do that, and my wish was about to come true....it was spectacular!!!! Until the trek back to shore...i slipped on the underwater rocks and felt myself go...i knew it was scoot or me, and i lifted her up with all my mom strength and took the brunt of the jagged rocks on my 40 yr old knees.....i looked like i had been in a fight...but luckily, we had a buddy that is a nurse and he taped me all up and after a couple weeks of healing, I'm good as new. At least i can say my dream came true.





So, it's been a great summer.....time to get back in the swing of things.....ready for school, practicing for mud volleyball, and preparing for the big Labor Day celebrations.....in the midst of planning a party for a dear friend(shhhh, it's a surprise) and getting ready for my first photography gig...life is good!!!!!

No comments: