Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I just dont get it....

You work and work, and scrape and scrape and where does it get you? I'm so down lately, and I look at my blessings and wonder how i can be down...but i can't seem to shake it. So many others have it so much worse, but here i sit wallowing in it.

I cant make the car payment, which is really bad...I'm already behind, what happens if they want it back?

I have no relationship with my mom, which is killing me...

I try to have a party (jewelry) and have had only 2 people respond...and it's tonight.

My kids keep wanting and needing new things for school and i cant provide them.

I hurt all the time, and the dr's cant seem to find out whats wrong...

I keep praying and praying...but i wonder if God hears me.....

I dont know what to do....

No comments: