Sunday, May 11, 2008

memories.....

Today is Mother's Day and it began so wonderfully! I was awaken by my wonderful hubby and children with gifts of a gazing ball, a beautifully decorated box to hold my goodies (from Scoot) and a beautifully decorated box containing coupons from Tman...my wonderful Mads gave me a wonderful card with the most wonderful words a teenager could utter...:"even though i dont say it alot, i really love you mom and appreciate all you do...especially camping this weekend in 30 degree weather"...I am truly blessed.

Just a note on the MRI, it's amazing what happens when you give it to God, I havent worried about it at all...still no results yet, but whatever they may be I know God will get me through it....

Happy Mother's Day to all my wonderful friends!!!!

No comments: