Sunday, April 13, 2008

frustrated....

I havent blogged in a few days, i'm still getting back into the routine of working...

I am just so frustrated with events going on within a "supposed" group of parents, One mom is taking over, and when someone volunteers for a position you would think you'd be appreciated for your efforts, to say the least. But, in this case, this one woman is making it so unbearable, I am tendering my resignation. I am trying to be a christian woman and hold my tounge, but for Pete's sake, helping our kids, shouldn't be so difficult.

emails are flying back and forth and it is gettting to the point of being ridiculous. I'm just so tired of trying to have my efforts thwarted by those who have to be in "control" all the time. It sounds silly, but so true..."cant we all just get along?"

I'm going to take a long hot bath and go to sleep, maybe things will look better in the morning...

No comments: